Monday, September 24, 2012

Alyssa's Bridal Shower, Part 2

After all of my sister's bridal shower invites were made and sent (see that post here) I moved onto the decorations. Again, I didn't want anything to look too summery- so I tried to incorporate a "rustic" look into her red, yellow, and orange color scheme.

Here is what I came up with for the mantle...


And for the table settings...
Idea from: http://www.orangebeautiful.com/blog/post.php?post_id=1274 








 And for the cocktails...
Printer paper, old frame, and a little doodle
Wine Tags! Made with the same punch I used on the shower invites. Each tag had a word that relates to weddings written on it - If you remembered your word (which became more difficult after each pour) you never lost your glass.


I designed these labels and printed them on special waterproof labels from http://www.onlinelabels.com/water-bottle-labels.htm

 And for the food:

Buffet table, Pre-Food

My mom and I picked out all of the red, yellow and orange starbursts- (and ate all of the pink ones!)
 Remember these cards that I included in every invite...


 Here they are put to good use!

The "print your address" part of the sign above was so that the bride didn't have to write out the addresses of all of the guests when she wrote her thank you cards...every little bit helps!!

And for good measure....



No comments:

Post a Comment