Wednesday, September 26, 2012

States for Stewie

I mentioned in my “"I'm a Nutmeger, Jersey Girl, Bostonian & Southern Belle wrapped up into one" post that I prefer personalized art over any fancy shmancy famous piece.

I think that personalized pieces are “smile generators” – who doesn’t smile when they see something that reminds them of vacations they took as a child, their time away at college, or even an inside joke that they have with a good friend…that’s right, no one.

My dear friend at work- we call her Stewie- seems to agree that personal art adds a special something to a room. She asked me to come up with something that told the story of her and her adorable little family.

She and her hubby are both from Virginia, but they met (and got hitched) in West Virginia. They are now raising 3 cuties in North Carolina….here is what I came up with (using Microsoft Word and a laser printer). 




Good thing Stewie’s husband isn’t much of a blog reader(at least I don’t think he is), because I think the plan is to give these to him for Christmas. I hope he likes them... Lots of pressureQ

**I will update this post when Stewie frames them and hangs them up, I was just excited to share!**

No comments:

Post a Comment