Wednesday, August 22, 2012

30 Sucks

Since I wrote a novel for my last post, I figured this one should be short and sweet (no pun intended).

30 is a big birthday, and even though I am a few years away from it, I have quite a few friends who are facing the "milestone" this year....none of them are happy about it.

So, to help them say goodbye to their 20's and hello to old age, I make them this...


Shopping List:

Tin- find these either in the dollar section of Target or at a craft store like Hobby Lobby. These tins should cost you no more than $2.50.

Flower Foam-I like to use the half-circle shape. 

Blow Pops


How to:

Put the flower foam in the tin so that the rounded side is facing down.

 Paint the top of the foam (with acrylic paint). Let dry.

Arrange your lollypops.

Make your sign-Design your label in Microsoft Word, print two copies, and paste each label onto a piece of card stock (the green paper in the photo above)

Attach your labels to a straw or stirrer- use double sided tape or hot glue to attach each side of the sign (30 sucks facing out)

Stick the sign into the foam and call it a day.

Happy Birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment