Sunday, August 19, 2012

Roaming the aisles of Home Depot

Fill in the blank.... Every Sunday morning you can find Jenna __________________.

at church? Nope.
cooking breakfast? Nope.
sleeping in? Nope. 

Roaming the aisles of Home Depot? Yep. I'm just that type of gal.

This morning was no different. I rolled out of bed, threw on a baseball cap, and was off. Sometimes I have a reason to go and other times I just look around...today I just looked around. It was lovely.

Back to that baseball cap. 



Today, I wore the UConn hat right in the middle, but I was wearing the Red Sox hat (2nd from the right) the day I came up with the idea to make this nifty little hat rack.

My favorite section of home depot is the "As-Is" section, and I don't leave the store without checking it out- sometimes twice (please note: I am aware of how nerdy this sounds). It is where I found the wood for this project. Perfect dimensions and not warped. Sold.


Wood : $0.50
Paint: Free (from a previous project)
"Hat Holders": Free (knobs that I took off of an old dresser)

Total cost: $0.50





No comments:

Post a Comment