Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thirsty Thursday

To celebrate being one day away from the weekend, I thought I would give this post a little bit of a drinking theme..Here's to Thirsty Thursday!

I was so excited when my sister (Alyssa) asked me to help her plan her wedding (which was only 3 weeks ago!)- She wanted everything to feel summery, casual, and fun! What's not fun about signature drinks at a wedding reception? That's right, nothing.

Here is the sign I made to let guests know that there were drink "specials". Alyssa and her (now) hubby Dave moved from Chicago to Boston right before their big day (hence the Beantown and Chi-Town drink names). I made the sign using Microsoft Word and a few photos that I found on the internet-simple, cute, and best of all...Free!



I used a piece of scrap fabric to cover the mat and make the sign more colorful...I did the same thing for this photo hanging in my kitchen.



If you want me to make you a sign for your wedding or party, feel free to reach out to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment