Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Apartment #4- My Tree House

And here we are at Apartment Tour # 4…I know I said my Boston studio was my favorite apartment, but I think it’s a tie between Boston studio and Apartment #4-My Tree House (or Bachelorette Pad, whichever you prefer)

I moved into the Tree House (it’s on the 3rd floor of a 3 floor building) this past February and was determined to make it feel as bright and cheery as possible. As a newly single lady I wanted a place that was girly (unlike the Uptown Loft) and a bit beachy… I wanted a place that when I walked in the door I felt like I was home.

I know I have been on the move for 2 ½ years now, but I can assure you that until I leave Charlotte or decide to buy a house (hello DIY projects!!!) I am staying put. I love my place- it is home.


Stay tuned…I will be posting about how I made the sign above my couch and my headboard J


No comments:

Post a Comment