Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Apartment #1 Tiny Boston Studio


My apartment in Boston was my first and favorite apartment. It was in an old brick building, in the heart of Fenway, on a tree-lined street…very “Boston”

My wishlist for my first place was pretty unrealistic…I knew I could only afford a studio, but I was dead set on finding one with an alcove for my bed, a separate kitchen, a parking lot, and laundry in the building. Oh, and it also had to be in the city of Boston (not a surrounding town), walking distance to a T-stop, AND under $1300 a month. HA! Dream on Jenna.

After looking at over 10 places I was ready to give up (read: compromise)…and then… I stumbled upon this little gem.

Okay, okay…not exactly a gem, but I was able to check everything off of my wishlist! I pulled out my checkbook on the spot, signed on the dotted line, and it was mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment